Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Euphoria- Calvin Klein

I have always been a huge fan of Calvin Klein, be it there perfumes or shades or clothing line. Recently, my big brother gifted me a Calvin Klein's Euphoria (women). The one and only thing i felt while trying it out for the first time is, "This is me." It seemed to me as if the fragrance has been hand picked for me. Before this I was using  Elizabeth Arden's 5th Avenue. Well i must confess that after using Euphoria i just do not seem to like any other fragrance. It is light and subtle (not at all harsh). As i said earlier, I feel like as if it is custom made for me.


So, if you are obsessed with good perfumes and fragrance as I am, and wish to spend a little bit more to smell good, this is my pick for you. Sure it is a little pricey, but it is worth every penny.

Price of Calvin Klein- Euphoria (women) 100 ml is Rs. 4800 (inclusive all tax)
Price of Calvin Klein -Euphoria (women) 50 ml is Rs. 3825 (inclusive all tax)



Price of Elizabeth Arden - 5th Avenue is Rs 1750 in India.
 For those who do not want to buy a CK because of its price, i would recommend Elizabeth Arden. It is comparatively wallet friendly and the fragrance is also pretty good.


So guys, do tell me if you liked my post. And as i always say, if you have any queries or feed back or comments, feel free to ask me.

Have fun with Fashion,

Fashionista.


















2 comments:

  1. love the first one!
    thnx for following and commenting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Daphne...i loved your blog...keep up the good work...and yeah i love the first one too!

    ReplyDelete